Singtel Business 5G has unveiled a gateway (https://www.singtel.com/business/products-services/5g/partners) to a world of dynamic possibilities within 5G technology and advanced digital innovations. As a key part of the Singtel 5G Partner Ecosystem in the AR/MR/Digital Twin space, this marks a transformative milestone for us, together with Singtel and a diverse group of collaborative companies, we are at the forefront of driving digital business transformation across the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
Empowering Business with Speed, Precision, and Innovation through 5G Solutions
Singtel 5G provides access to an ecosystem of partners with a variety of solutions, including high-speed connectivity, 5G innovation, and cutting-edge computing solutions like Paragon. Collaborating with partners like DataMesh, Singtel propels businesses forward, leveraging applications for computational tasks, AI workloads, spatial measurement, 3D rendering, and real-time monitoring to achieve transformative goals.
The partner ecosystem converges industry leaders in Video Analytics/AI, AR/MR/Digital Twin, Devices, and more, aimed at empowering businesses with speed, precision, and innovation through meticulously tailored 5G solutions tailored to enhance operations across diverse industries.
Pioneering Innovation, Enhancing Productivity, and Empowering Front-line Workers
As an ambitious high-tech player in the Asia Pacific region, DataMesh remains steadfast in democratizing digital twins and XR to bridge the digital and real worlds. Focused on pioneering innovation through FactVerse—an Industrial Metaverse platform—DataMesh elevates the utility of Digital Twin and XR tech, transcending spatial data constraints for real-time 3D collaboration, ensuring that front-line workers and ordinary individuals alike can benefit from digital transformation, fostering opportunities and capability building across industries.
Rooted in digital twins and directly connected to current business operations, DataMesh adheres to the business TEMS principle – Training, Experience enhancement, Monitor and Control, and Simulation, emphasizing tangible ROI and bringing the metaverse concept down to earth.
DataMesh Pte Ltd is the headquarters of DataMesh in the Asia-Pacific region. Supporting over 500 clients in the AEC, manufacturing, and facility management industries, DataMesh has received recognition such as Microsoft’s Partner of the Year Award in the Mixed Reality category, NTT Docomo’s top DX award, and inclusion in Forbes Asia’s 100 to Watch list over the past few years.
Currently, innovative FactVerse’s industrial metaverse applications are showcased at Singtel, both online and offline.
Featured Solutions at Singtel’s 5G Partner Ecosystem
- DataMesh Director:
- 3D Digital Twin content creation and management tool.
- User-friendly drag-and-drop experience.
- Supports IoT data binding, remote collaboration, and cross-platform content publishing.
- Ideal for creating job SOPs, support guides, 3D product manuals, and real-time monitoring.
- FactVerse Designer:
- Frontline application of the flagship LCAP (low-code application platform) FactVerse, providing an open-world gaming structure and a rapid scene designer for content creators to effortlessly develop Enterprise Metaverse scenes.
- Out-of-the-box features and ready-to-use DLCs (downloadable content) for key industrial scenarios, streamlining hands-on experience.
- Spatial data processing and real-time 3D collaboration with CAD, BIM, and IoT.
- Enhances productivity with the latest digital twin and XR technologies.
Explore online here.
- 5G-enabbled Collaborative Showcases at Singtel FIC: DataMesh collaborated with Singtel to present a demonstration of digital twin and 5G tech at Singtel’s FutureNow Innovation Centre (FIC) earlier.
- A digital twin of a smart factory.
- An XR-based 3D modeling training and guidance solution for construction sites.
Experience FactVerse and 5G at Singtel FIC in-person or learn more here.
The last year has been an extraordinary journey for DataMesh. We’re proud to have released multiple upgraded versions of our FactVerse applications, including DataMesh Director, FactVerse Designer, FactVerse DLC, FactVerse SDK, DataMesh Learn solutions, FactVerse Express, and the DataMesh Simulator Platform. As we embark on a new year, we extend our sincerest congratulations on this new development in Singtel’s 5G business. Here’s to the exciting journey ahead in the dynamic partnership between Singtel and DataMesh. Cheers to innovation and unparalleled success!